After 5 years in Australia, Camplify has grown to become the country’s largest and most trusted van sharing platform. From families wanting to free up their driveways and earn a little extra money to those looking to embark on a new career and build their own business, Camplify is helping to build Australia’s largest community of ‘van-trepreneurs’.
Joondalup Camper Hire utilises the Camplify platform because it provides breakdown cover and insurance for hirers. Hirers can relax and enjoy their adventure knowing they will be supported through our connection with Camplify. Under local support please add: You can also contact Joondalup Camper Hire, we are available to answer any questions.
Every trip is insured
Every booking made through the secure Camplify platform has insurance included at no additional cost.
24/7 breakdown cover
Camplify has partnered with the NRMA to provide 24/7 nationwide breakdown cover for all Camplify bookings.
Local support team
If you run into any problems, Camplify’s Newcastle-based support team will be there to point you in the right direction.
How to Book
1. To book one of our campers, select the “book now” options through any one of the links provided on this site. Or click below to go directly to the “Book Now” page. You will be redirected to the Camplify website.
2. On the Camplify website, select the dates you would like to book the camper for and click
“Request to book”.
3. Next you’ll be asked to login or sign up to Camplify. If you have already signed up with Camplify then sign in now. If not, sign up for your free account. It’s quick and easy. Only your name, email address and password is required. Or login with your Facebook credentials.
4. Next select the number people that will be using the camper on your trip. You can also add any additions you might need and see a break down of costs. Once completed click “Confirm Booking Request”
5. Next you’ll be asked to provide your contact telephone number and for payment via Camplify’s secure payment portal.
Once completed, your booking will be confirmed.
We use moderate cancellation policies. You can view all Camplify’s cancellation policy here: https://www.camplify.com.au/Cancellation-policies here.
Contact us at any point to assist you with your booking.