Jacko has a great layout making set up easy including a queen size bed and you can change the lounge area into space to sleep two children. The slide out kitchen with s/s sink is an amazing feature, which you can you use when you pull over for lunch – our kids like a sausage sizzle. The Waeco 75L fridge/freezer is also easily accessible from the outside of Jacko. With independent suspension Jacko is easy to tow on and off road travel and light on fuel consumption.
$95.00 per day* (off peak – 3 day minimum)
$100.00 per day* (school and public holidays – 3 day minimum)
- 4 dinner plates, 4 bowls, 4 side plates
- 1 large bowl, 1 plate
- 1 large saucepan, 1 small saucepan
- 1 frying pan
- BBQ utensils – tong and spatula
- 1 wire toaster to be used on the cooktop
- Knives, forks and spoons for 4 people
- 3 cutting boards
- 1 can opener
- Tea, coffee, sugar
- 4 coffee cups
- 4 small bottles of water (complimentary)
- 2 camp chairs – extra camp chairs provided if you request, with no additional charge
- 1 bucket
- 2 wine glasses
- 4 plastic cups
- 1 step ladder
- Kitchen tools – 1 wooden spoon, 2 large knives, 1 small knife, 1 kitchen scissors, 1 tong, 1 peeler
- Dishwashing detergent, 1 tea towel, sponges, dustpan and small broom
- A small table for inside/outside
- 2 wheel chocks
Camping table and chairs
Coffee and tea
Cutlery and plates
- Cancel up to 30 days before the start of the booking and receive a full refund less any applicable booking fees.
- Portable electric brake controllers can be supplied at a once of $20 charge.
Ready to book?
Book with Confidence through Camplify.
Need some extra information?
We are ready to answer any questions you might have.